Monday, March 6, 2017

DISCRIMINATION BETWEEN PASTOR ,ALFA AND NATIVE DOCTOR




Any Work or Office that is physically sited is being legalized by governments you need not fear; read Matthew18:18 -21;Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

MESSAGE

Don't give room to any Sentiment ,Tribalism and Discrimination :If you are native Doctor ,Aflha or Pastor ,Is 100%legal depending on the purposes of exhibiting or practicing it .always be bold to speak about your job,remember not all native doctors that kill; I can recall my first house in Lagos back then when I was in secondary school at Erinfolami street Ejigbo Lagos state Nigeria ,My landlord was a native Doctor by then and Baba is a very nice man ,Ijebu man in person .But I never see a day when Nigerian Government came and disturbed him .What are we pointing out here ,anything you are doing and can not be able to come out bold in Public is not what doing,Is only an evil men that always hid themselves to avoid being notice by good people,. As for me any day I started doing charm I we be bold to come out and address people about it no shame : Why are you hiding ? Remember unnecessary killings is an offense before God and human .Good native Doctor don't kill expect if you want to kill by yourself not him .Remember what happens between Jesus and Governor Pirate in Bible .During the judge he says what do this man did? why do you want me to Judge him? then the evil men started saying all sorts of evils words in order execute him Jesus' but him the Governor Pirate say I find no guilt in this man and he publicly removed his hands and wash it to avoid being stain and in other to maintain law and others in his state.For more understanding read THE LEO by clicking here https://nigeriantopsecret.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-leo.html or copy and paste at your browser if you can click. If you want to know more about Tribalism and Sentiment visit https://nigeriantopsecret.blogspot.com/…/tribalism-religion… or copy and paste at your browser to read STOP TRIBALISM , RELIGION DISCRIMINATION ,SENTIMENT AND ABUSE IN AN ORGANIZATION.for more info visit nigeriantopsecret.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment